Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Best time of my life

The best time of my life was when I lived in Peshawer, Pakistan and the best time of my life will be when I go back to Afghanistan. The reason is because my grandparents, uncle, aunts and cousins all live there. The most precisous time of my life was when we won soccer sectional in the year 2003. What made it more important was the fact that we beat our rival in penalty shootout to advance to regionals.
The other good moment I recall is when I got my first car. I could not wait to get my license to drive, although for your information I did fail the permit test 4 times!!!
Another shining moment in my life was when I scored 7 goal in a single day to set a record for the Ball State's soccer field.
The most precious moment I consider is when my brothers and I went to Nebraska to spend our spring break. We lived with our friends. It was awesome. A typical day consisted of paying videogames, watching movies, going out to eat, and playing basketball. Although we only got 4-5 hours of sleep a night I enjoyed every second of it. These have been some of the shining moments of my live and I hope these types of things occur more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home