Friday, January 14, 2005

Introduction

I don't really know how or where to start my introduction. I have a long and interesting history . In the past 19 years of my life i have been to 12 different schools the reason being because of us moving alot. Currently my dad is doing his residency at Ball Momerial Hospital. The friends I have made have been so far temporary friends because of moving from place to place. With the new opportunity that collage has to offer I have accepted it. Traditionaly it is highly regarded to have big famlies. We do have a big family. Total there are 7 people in our family. The family includes mom, dad, 4 brothers, and a sister. Since there is only one sister in the family she is treated like a treasure. I am the second oldest in the family. My major is pre-med. My hobbies are playing soccer, basketball and cricket. I also love playing video games. I have a Playstation 2 and an X-box. I like to go to the movies. I love to paly soccer. When the weather permits I get to play soccer 3 times a week across ER. My slogan about soccer is " Life is optional and soccer is a must." My favorite soccer team is Senegal. My favorite soccer player is El Hadji Diouf of Senegal. I have an older brother that also goes to Ball State. My favorite movies are 'The Last Samurai', 'Office Space', and 'Anchor Man'. My favorite videogame is FIFA (soccer) 05 and Halo 2. My favorite moment was when we, Yorktown High School soccer team, won sectionals. My favorite quote is: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, those who matter don't mind."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home